1/1 Photo of Candy Cookie Cups
mary winecoff's Note:
These cookies have only 3 ingredients. The recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. These would be perfect for a quick cookie to make for those holiday cookie exchanges. It uses individualized cookie dough.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each.
- 2Cut each portion of cookie dough in half.
- 3Place each half in a muffin cup.
- 4Bake at 325 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie.
- 6Press down gently.
- 7Cool completely before removing from pans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cookie Cups
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 56.0
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 22.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough