Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
These cookies have only 3 ingredients. The recipe came from Taste of Home magazine. These would be perfect for a quick cookie to make for those holiday cookie exchanges. It uses individualized cookie dough.
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, finely chopped
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie dough
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each.
- Cut each portion of cookie dough in half.
- Place each half in a muffin cup.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie.
- Press down gently.
- Cool completely before removing from pans.
These are excellent and easy cookies and the presentation is beautiful. I have a similar recipe that just uses peanut butter cups and peanut butter cookie dough, but this recipe takes this type of cookie to the next level. I baked at 350* because I already had something in the oven at that temp, so I only left them in for 9 minutes or so. So easy and so many variations with this one! Thanks!