Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet and tasty popcorn
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup popcorn (organic preferred)
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- salt (optional)
- Heat oil in medium-sized pan over medium heat.
- Add popcorn and sprinkle sugar over it.
- Cover and shake continuously until popped.
- For sweet and salty flavour, sprinkle with a little salt.
- Carefully transfer to a bowl as melted, hot sugar can cause serious burns.
- Cool a few minutes before serving.
I was terrified of this, because I had never made popcorn before. It turned out perfect! I love kettle corn, and this is it. And yes, I added salt. It just wouldn't be right without it.
My son has always liked kettle corn and this recipe is much better than the packaged kettle corn. Thank you for sharing.
My husband and I both loved it! It was exactly what we wanted. I made it with a hald cup of popcorn instead of a third and it still turned out awesome.