Recipe by looneytunesfan
Tossed with a brown sugar and butter glaze, these carrots taste slightly sweet and look perfectly shiny.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
Excellent. I had some baby carrots that I needed to use up and this was perfect. I had to microwave them a little longer (11 minutes) but they turned out wonderful. I used 2 tablespoons of butter and 3 tablespoons of brown sugar and 2 teaspoons of water. I will make these again for sure. Made for a bonus tage in Pot Luck tag game.
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the carrots, then slice each one into rounds.
- Place the carrot coins in a microwave-safe bowl, cover them with water, and cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Microwave for 6 to 7 minutes or until the carrots are tender but not mushy. Drain the water and set the carrots aside.
- In a small frying pan, melt the butter, stir in the brown sugar and water, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the carrot coins and toss to coat with the brown sugar mixture. Cook on low for 3 to 4 minutes or until the carrots are thoroughly glazed.