- 2 cups butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup crushed candy cane
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and powdered sugar. Stir in vanilla. Gradually add flour.
- Stir in pecans. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until easy to handle.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool. Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Di pthe top of each cookie into the chocolate, then the crushed candy canes.