Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Source: Tablespoon.com "A festive vodka-based jelly shot featuring peppermint schnapps and white chocolate liqueur in a creamy base." NOTE: Recommended pan: glass or non-reactive metal standard 1 lb loaf pan (approximately 8” x 4”). Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
- Pour water into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle with the gelatin and allow to soak for a minute or two.
- Heat over very low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the vodka, liqueur and schnapps, stirring well to incorporate.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate until fully set, several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into 1 inch squares.
- Immediately before serving, garnish with crushed peppermint candies, if desired.