Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
A drink Santa might enjoy a lot better than milk on his busiest night of the year. Recipe courtesy of Art of the Drink podcast on YouTube.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare 2 saucers. One with some grenadine syrup drizzled onto it & the second with about 1/2 tsp of sugar sprinkled onto it.
- 2Dip the rim of the glass first into the grenadine then into the sugar.
- 3Half fill a shaker with ice.
- 4Add the vodka, schnapps and choc liqueur and shake.
- 5Then add the half-and-half (add after shaking otherwise it'll be a shaker full of froth).
- 6Drizzle some grenadine down the inside edges of the glass.
- 7Swish the cocktail around a bit, then strain into your prepared martini glass and garnish with the mini candy cane.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Martini
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 12.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate liqueur