Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A drink Santa might enjoy a lot better than milk on his busiest night of the year. Recipe courtesy of Art of the Drink podcast on YouTube.
- Prepare 2 saucers. One with some grenadine syrup drizzled onto it & the second with about 1/2 tsp of sugar sprinkled onto it.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the grenadine then into the sugar.
- Half fill a shaker with ice.
- Add the vodka, schnapps and choc liqueur and shake.
- Then add the half-and-half (add after shaking otherwise it'll be a shaker full of froth).
- Drizzle some grenadine down the inside edges of the glass.
- Swish the cocktail around a bit, then strain into your prepared martini glass and garnish with the mini candy cane.