Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
When making this at home it can be Christmas all year long! This is SO good!
- 3⁄4 ounce cherry flavored syrup or 3⁄4 ounce kirsch
- 1⁄4 ounce creme de menthe
- 2 ounces fresh hot espresso (or strong coffee)
- 4 -6 ounces steamed milk
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- 1 small candy cane (to garnish)
- Pour the syrups and espresso into a 12 oz latte mug.
- Add the steamed milk.
- Garnish with whipped cream and hang a small candy cane on the rim of the mug.
This was a nice coffee drink. But I felt like cherry syrup and creme de menthe didn't go too well together. Thanks Annacia. made for holiday tag
This was a nice mixture but I didn't really detect the cherry flavour once made, it was overtaken by the mint. I still enjoyed it though and it got even better when the candy cane melted into the coffee. Thanks!
This is a perfect latte after a nice long walk in the cold!! heated my milk in the microwave and added it to the coffee. Loved the melted candy cane bits in the coffee!! Thanks Annacia! :)