This is a wonderful way to use up left over candy canes and a family favorite.
Make and share this Candy Cane Kisses recipe from Food.com.
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup finely crushed candy cane
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Beat egg whites into very stiff peaks.
- (Egg whites should be at room temperature).
- Add Sugar, 3 Tbsp at a time.
- Beat well after each addition.
- Fold in finely crushed candy canes.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle tops if desired, before baking.
- Kisses can be tinted by adding a few drops of food coloring to mixture before baking.