1/1 Photo of Candy Cane Kisses
This is a wonderful way to use up left over candy canes and a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup finely crushed candy cane
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Beat egg whites into very stiff peaks.
- 3(Egg whites should be at room temperature).
- 4Add Sugar, 3 Tbsp at a time.
- 5Beat well after each addition.
- 6Fold in finely crushed candy canes.
- 7Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 300 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Sprinkle tops if desired, before baking.
- 10Kisses can be tinted by adding a few drops of food coloring to mixture before baking.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: