1 hr 15 mins
Made these from Nick Jr family magazine-- easy and turned out great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1TIP: When separating the eggs be sure that absolutely NO yolk gets in with the whites.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Line two large cookie sheets with Parchment paper
- 4Place unwrapped candy canes in zip lock or paper bag and crush with rolling pin or mallet. (Should have about 1 cup).
- 5Place egg whites in bowl and beat until foamy.
- 6Add salt and cream of tartar.
- 7Beat again at medium.
- 8Gradually sprinkle in sugar, about a tbs at a time.
- 9Continue beating until mixture is shiny and forms stiff peaks.
- 10Fold in candy until barely incorporated.
- 11Drop batter on parchment covered cookie sheet in heaping teaspoons about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- 12Place into hot oven, shut door.
- 13Turn off the oven.
- 14Leave in oven at least one hour. (can also make these before bed and remove in morning.)
- 15For cookies to crisp properly, do not open the oven door!
- 16Finish cooling on rack.
- 17Store in covers tin at room temperature to maintain crispness.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: