1/5 Photos of Candy Cane Hot White Chocolate
Wow, this is great for Christmas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, heat milk and bring to a simmer.
- 2Add white chocolate, 1 cup candy, and salt.
- 3Whisk mixture until smooth.
- 4Add schnapps and mix until heated through.
- 5Ladle mixture into mugs.
- 6Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Hot White Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 187.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 9.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: