This is a cute little stocking stuffer - fill jars with the Candy Cane Hot Cocoa mix and decorate with some fabric and garnish with a candy cane.
- 6 candy canes
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- Crush Candy Canes (add a little powdered sugar if you are crushing them in a food processor).
- Combine crushed candy canes, sugar, creamer and cocoa and mix well.
- Place in jars.
- Add 1/4 cup mix to a mug of hot water.
I only had one jar left so cut recipe in 1/3. Was very quick to make with ingredients on hand. Made as a gift for swap partner. Made for My-3-Chefs Nov 2009.