1/3 Photos of Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Mix
DebS #2's Note:
This is a cute little stocking stuffer - fill jars with the Candy Cane Hot Cocoa mix and decorate with some fabric and garnish with a candy cane.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 candy canes
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1Crush Candy Canes (add a little powdered sugar if you are crushing them in a food processor).
- 2Combine crushed candy canes, sugar, creamer and cocoa and mix well.
- 3Place in jars.
- 4Add 1/4 cup mix to a mug of hot water.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Mix
Serving Size: 1 (557 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.7
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 124.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.2 g
- Sugars 113.3 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: