1/3 Photos of Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
A hot chocolate mix with variations a great gift idea or a winter drink, serve with a small candy cane and top whipped cream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl measure and sift powdered sugar, unsweetned cocoa, coffee creamer,salt and skim milk powder.
- 2Break up and pulse in food processor til candy canes are very fine. Cover your ears its gonna get noisy!
- 3Mix all together and store in air tight container until ready to serve.
- 4To make hot chocolate mix 1/3 cup hot chocolate mix in a cup of boiling water. Top with whipped cream!
- 5For a gift basket idea I make a batch of just plain hot chocolate, one batch with candy cane added and one batch with mini marshmallows. For a batch -one cup of mini marhmallows. Fill three decorative air tight containers with one of each of these kinds label with instructions for making, add a cute mug, nice gift for the holidays.
- 6About 14 candy canes or 175 gram box will yield one cup.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 134.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: