Recipe by Calee
A hot chocolate mix with variations a great gift idea or a winter drink, serve with a small candy cane and top whipped cream!
Top Review by Baby Kato
Thank you for sharing this great hot chocolate. It was quick and easy to make, with excellent results. I will make this again and again. I did garnish with whipped cream and a cherry as I used up all my candy canes. Thanks for being such a great PAC baby. :)
- 354.88 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 118.29 ml coffee creamer
- 2.46 ml salt
- 591.47 ml skim milk powder (I use carnation)
- 236.59 ml candy cane, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl measure and sift powdered sugar, unsweetned cocoa, coffee creamer,salt and skim milk powder.
- Break up and pulse in food processor til candy canes are very fine. Cover your ears its gonna get noisy!
- Mix all together and store in air tight container until ready to serve.
- To make hot chocolate mix 1/3 cup hot chocolate mix in a cup of boiling water. Top with whipped cream!
- For a gift basket idea I make a batch of just plain hot chocolate, one batch with candy cane added and one batch with mini marshmallows. For a batch -one cup of mini marhmallows. Fill three decorative air tight containers with one of each of these kinds label with instructions for making, add a cute mug, nice gift for the holidays.
- About 14 candy canes or 175 gram box will yield one cup.