Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge is awesome and leaves your mouth cool and tingly. It tastes great too!
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine
- 141.74 g can evaporated milk (Do not use sweetened condensed milk.)
- 1.5 (340.19 g) packagebaker's semi-sweet baking white chocolate, chopped
- 198.44 g jarjet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 354.88 ml crushed peppermint
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted.
- Add 1 cup of peppermint and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of peppermint on top.
- Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.