Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This fudge is awesome and leaves your mouth cool and tingly. It tastes great too!
Make and share this Candy Cane Fudge - Delicious! recipe from Food.com.
- Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted.
- Add 1 cup of peppermint and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of peppermint on top.
- Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.