1/1 Photo of Candy Cane Fudge - Delicious!
Victoria Daugherty's Note:
This fudge is awesome and leaves your mouth cool and tingly. It tastes great too!
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 9-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan; set aside.
- 2Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in large heavy saucepan.
- 3Bring to full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 4Boil 4 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until completely melted.
- 7Add 1 cup of peppermint and vanilla; mix well.
- 8Pour immediately into prepared pan; spread to form even layer in pan.
- 9Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of peppermint on top.
- 10Let stand at room temperature 4 hours or until completely cooled; cut into 1-inch squares.
- 11Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Fudge - Delicious!
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.3
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: