Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Smooth and minty, this uber-rich fudge is a great way to use up all your extra candy canes!
Make and share this Candy Cane Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the milk and white chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir until all is smooth and melted.
- Stir in candy canes and stir well to combine (do not worry if they dissolve - they will turn your fudge a pretty pink colour!).
- Stir in peppermint extract.
- Pour fudge into a parchment paper-lined 8"x8" pan.
- Drop food colouring randomly over surface of hot fudge, and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- Put fudge in the refrigerator to set, about 1-2 hours.
- Cut into pieces once set.