Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is from a can of sweetened condensed milk and it's super easy!
Top Review by d-licious
I can't believe I haven't rated this already. We made this last year around Christmastime. Talk about easy and delicious. I have since used the same recipe for other flavors of chips (peanut butter, butterscotch, etc). Thanks so much. We will definitely be making this again this year.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars or 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup crushed candy cane (or crushed starlight mints)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat, add chocolates, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth and pour into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.