This is from a can of sweetened condensed milk and it's super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars or 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed candy cane (or crushed starlight mints)
- 1Heat sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
- 2Remove from heat, add chocolates, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- 3Stir until smooth and pour into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- 4Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- 5Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (1079 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.0
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 3.3 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: