Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from a can of sweetened condensed milk and it's super easy!
Make and share this Candy Cane Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars or 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup crushed candy cane (or crushed starlight mints)
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat, add chocolates, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth and pour into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.
I can't believe I haven't rated this already. We made this last year around Christmastime. Talk about easy and delicious. I have since used the same recipe for other flavors of chips (peanut butter, butterscotch, etc). Thanks so much. We will definitely be making this again this year.
very good and *very* sweet I think a little overley sweet for my taste but my DS and his GF loved the fudge, this is not a hard fudge, well if it is it did not set hard for me when I made it, I was going to give this 4 stars but my DS who has a sweet tooth enjoyed it and he is the one I made it for, so 5-stars for this fudge!