Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from a can of sweetened condensed milk and it's super easy!
Make and share this Candy Cane Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy bars or 1 (12 ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package mint chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup crushed candy cane (or crushed starlight mints)
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles.
- Remove from heat, add chocolates, cover and let sit 5 minutes.
- Stir until smooth and pour into a foil lined 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.