Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick, easy, and sounds delicious! From the latest edition of Kraft's What's Cooking magazine. Plan ahead, this needs to freeze. (Cooking time is freezing time.)
- 1 (225 g) package cream cheese
- 300 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed candy cane (peppermint, cinnamon or wintergreen)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
- Add crushed candy canes and mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into serving dish. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Garnish as desired and serve.