1/2 Photos of Candy Cane Drink
This is a real winner, especially when the holidays just scream "peppermint" with all the candy canes and candy hanging around. Why not make a drink out of it? Plus, it's really pretty to look at, too. Nicely presented, this drink will be a true party pleaser. Give it a whirl and see what you think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 3/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1First, prepare a chilled cocktail glass.
- 2by drizzling a few stripes of Grenadine down the inside of the glass, twisting the glass as you go. Then, gently use a clean napkin to absorb the excess Grenadine from the bottom of the glass.
- 3Shake the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps with cracked ice in your snazzy little cocktail shaker.
- 4Strain it through into your beautifully prepared glass.
- 5How beautiful is that?
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Drink
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white chocolate liqueur