Recipe by Annacia
This is a real winner, especially when the holidays just scream "peppermint" with all the candy canes and candy hanging around. Why not make a drink out of it? Plus, it's really pretty to look at, too. Nicely presented, this drink will be a true party pleaser. Give it a whirl and see what you think.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white chocolate liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- First, prepare a chilled cocktail glass.
- by drizzling a few stripes of Grenadine down the inside of the glass, twisting the glass as you go. Then, gently use a clean napkin to absorb the excess Grenadine from the bottom of the glass.
- Shake the vodka, white chocolate liqueur, and peppermint schnapps with cracked ice in your snazzy little cocktail shaker.
- Strain it through into your beautifully prepared glass.
- How beautiful is that?