- 8 inch baked pie crusts or 8 inch graham cracker crust
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 425.24 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla flavoring
- 78.07 ml lemon juice
- 118.29 ml crushed peppermint candy cane, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowel whip cream cheese until fluffy.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk, while continuing to whip until well blended.
- Add vanilla flavoring.
- Add lemon juice, blending well.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of crushed candy.
- Chill for 2-4 hours until set.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of crushed candy cane evenly over top.