Recipe by Annacia
A tasty holiday flavored cocoa for the sugar challenged. You get some therapeutic pounding on the candies as a bonus, lol.
Top Review by Charlotte J
I loved this hot cocoa mix. It will be perfect for our daughter. I added 1 teaspoon of Splenda to my cup for a great cup of hot cocoa. Thank you for posting. Made for *PRMR Holiday Special 2009* game
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar free peppermint candy, coarsely crushed
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- peppermint stick candy, optional garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- In a food processor stir together dry milk powder, cocoa powder.
- Process until well blended.
- Stir in the crushed candies.
- FOR EACH SERVING:.
- Place 2 Tbsp (or as much as you like) mix in a mug.
- Gradually add 1 cup boiling water, stirring constantly until crushed candy melts.
- Add peppermint stick to mug, if desired.