A tasty holiday flavored cocoa for the sugar challenged. You get some therapeutic pounding on the candies as a bonus, lol.
- 1 1⁄3 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar free peppermint candy, coarsely crushed
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- peppermint stick candy, optional garnish
- In a food processor stir together dry milk powder, cocoa powder.
- Process until well blended.
- Stir in the crushed candies.
- FOR EACH SERVING:.
- Place 2 Tbsp (or as much as you like) mix in a mug.
- Gradually add 1 cup boiling water, stirring constantly until crushed candy melts.
- Add peppermint stick to mug, if desired.