Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a Christmas version of a Frozen Grasshopper.
Make and share this Candy Cane Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 28.34 g peppermint schnapps
- 28.34 g Creme de Cacao
- 473.18 ml vanilla ice cream
- 78.07 ml milk
- 2-3 miniature candy canes
- Put the peppermint schnapps, creme de cacao, vanilla ice cream, and one candy cane (break it into bits) in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Add milk if the mixture is too thick to blend.
- Garnish each glass with a mini candy cane, or the straight end of a full sized candy cane.
OMG this was sooooooooo good! Exactly what we were expecting from a candy cane cocktail. Thanks for the recipe.