Just is time for Christmas. I love anything with peppermint!
Make and share this Candy Cane Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat eggs in one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and peppermint extract.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- Stir into creamed mixture until all moisture is absorbed.
- Mix in the chocolate and the candy canes.
- Form spoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.