1/3 Photos of Candy Cane Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Just is time for Christmas. I love anything with peppermint!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2In a medium sized bowl cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- 3Beat eggs in one at a time, then stir in the vanilla and peppermint extract.
- 4In a separate bowl combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
- 5Stir into creamed mixture until all moisture is absorbed.
- 6Mix in the chocolate and the candy canes.
- 7Form spoonfuls of dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (934 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1405.2
- Calories from Fat 719
- Total Fat 79.9 g
- Saturated Fat 46.8 g
- Cholesterol 314.6 mg
- Sodium 1330.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 58.9 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: