Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cute gift idea for Christmas!
- 473.18 ml epsom salts
- 118.29 ml sea salt
- 0.26-0.39 ml peppermint extract
- 0.13-0.19 ml red food coloring
- Place one cup of epsom and 1/4 cup sea salt in a bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Add 2-3 drops peppermint oil.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a second bowl.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Layer the red and white salts in a clear bottle or jar.
- Tie with a ribbon and some small candy canes.
Made for gits but wasnt really strong enough I thought. I added about 20 drops of peppermint essential oil and it was better- lasted longer
Nice gift idea for the kids to make up in decorated baby food jars.
This is wonderful and came in perfectly handy as a Diwali gift! Thank you!