A delicious after-dinner treat OR package in festive tins for a special gift! Chilling is not included in the timing.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 11 X 17 inch baking sheet with parchment paper& set aside.
- 2Melt dark chocolate in a heavy pot over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in 4 drops of peppermint oil.
- 4Spread chocolate evenly onto the prepared sheet& refrigerate until set, about 1 hour.
- 5Melt white chocolate in a heavy pot over low heat, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in 4 drops of peppermint oil followed by candy cane pieces.
- 7Spread white chocolate mixture over chilled dark chocolate, spreading to the edge of the pan.
- 8Refrigerate until set, about 4 hours or overnight- up to 3 weeks.
- 9Break into pieces and serve or package as gifts.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy-cane Bark
Serving Size: 1 (910 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2451.5
- Calories from Fat 1309
- Total Fat 145.4 g
- Saturated Fat 88.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 408.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 268.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 268.1 g
- Protein 26.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: