1/1 Photo of Candy Cane Bark
This candy is so simple to make that the kids can help out -- and it makes a great party favor or stocking stuffer. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces chopped chocolate-flavored candy coating
- 3 ounces chopped milk chocolate candy bars
- 6 ounces chopped vanilla candy coating
- 3 ounces chopped white chocolate baking squares
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy cane
- 1Line a large baking sheet with foil. In a small, heavy saucepan, melt chocolate-flavor candy coating and milk chocolate bar, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- 2Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10x8-inch rectangle; set aside.
- 3In another small, heavy saucepan, melt vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares, stirring over low heat until smooth.
- 4Slowly pour white mixture over chocolate mixture on baking sheet.
- 5With a thin spatula, swirl white mixture into chocolate mixture.
- 6Shake baking sheet gently for even thickness.
- 7Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
- 8Chill 30 minutes or until firm.
- 9Use foil to lift candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces.
- 10Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
- 11TO STORE:
- 12Layer pieces between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Cane Bark
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1464.4
- Calories from Fat 771
- Total Fat 85.7 g
- Saturated Fat 52.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 237.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 161.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 155.4 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-flavored candy coating