- 25 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- 1 egg (small)
- 55 -60 g plain flour
- 7 g cornstarch
- fruit flavored sweets (solid boiled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sugar and butter well.
- Beat the egg till the yolk and white are mixed together.
- Mix half of the beaten egg into the mixture.The other half is not needed.
- Sift the flour and cornflour through a sieve.Mix well.
- Squeeze the mixture with your hands until a firm dough is formed. Make the dough into a large ball.
- Roll out the ball of dough till it is 5mm thick.
- Use a cutter to cut out different shapes.
- Put the sweet into the middle of the dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes.