- 16 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 12 ounces white chocolate
- colored sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chopped cookies, pretzels and raisins in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate quickly over cookie mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with colored sprinkles, if desired, pressing gently into mixture. Cool until firm. Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.