Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for gifts.
Make and share this Candy Bark recipe from Food.com.
- Mix chopped cookies, pretzels and raisins in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate quickly over cookie mixture, tossing to coat evenly.
- Spread in a single layer on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top with colored sprinkles, if desired, pressing gently into mixture. Cool until firm. Break into pieces.
- Store in airtight container.