Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came out of a holiday baking magazine, not sure which one. These would make an elegant dessert for a dinner party or dessert party. Cooking time is stand time.
- 1 cup chopped chocolate candy bar (any type)
- 30 frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted pecans
- Bake tart shells according to package directions.
- Divide chopped candy among the phyllo dough shells; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and condensed milk. Heat and stir over medium heat until melted and smooth. Spoon over candy in each shell. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.