Rhonda O's Note:
This was sent to me from the Newsletter Direct Recipes. Oh My this sounds Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened cream cheese and 1-Tablespoon milk until smooth.
- 2Gently fold in 1-1/2 cups of the Cool Whip and chopped candy bars.
- 3Pour 1-1/2 cups cold milk into another bowl.
- 4Add pudding mixes.
- 5Beat with wire whist 1-minute.
- 6(Mixture will be thick) Gently stir in remaining Cool Whip.
- 7Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust.
- 8Cover with cream cheese mixture, top with remaining pudding mixture.
- 9Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Pie
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 72.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered caramel & peanut nougat bars
chocolate instant pudding
9-inch Oreo cookie pie crust