Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was sent to me from the Newsletter Direct Recipes. Oh My this sounds Delicious!
Make and share this Candy Bar Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix softened cream cheese and 1-Tablespoon milk until smooth.
- Gently fold in 1-1/2 cups of the Cool Whip and chopped candy bars.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups cold milk into another bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whist 1-minute.
- (Mixture will be thick) Gently stir in remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust.
- Cover with cream cheese mixture, top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
I think I've died and gone to pie heaven! This was really good stuff! KIDS loved it and had me make a 2nd one the next day.