Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was sent to me from the Newsletter Direct Recipes. Oh My this sounds Delicious!
Make and share this Candy Bar Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix softened cream cheese and 1-Tablespoon milk until smooth.
- Gently fold in 1-1/2 cups of the Cool Whip and chopped candy bars.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups cold milk into another bowl.
- Add pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whist 1-minute.
- (Mixture will be thick) Gently stir in remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture onto bottom of crust.
- Cover with cream cheese mixture, top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
I think I've died and gone to pie heaven! This was really good stuff! KIDS loved it and had me make a 2nd one the next day.