Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (12 ounce) containerfrozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 (2 ounce) chocolate-covered caramel & peanut nougat bars, chopped
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- Whisk cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. milk in bowl, until smooth. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping and chopped candy bars; set aside.
- Pour 1-3/4 cups milk into another bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Gently stir in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture on bottom of crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over pudding mixture. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Refrigerate 4 hours until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping. *HELPFUL HINT: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 15 seconds.
Susie, I've died and gone to chocolate heaven! This pie was so sinfully rich and wonderfully delicious. The only problem I had was the amount of filling that the recipe made. I think it would have easily made two pies. My pie crust was overflowing and I still had pudding and cream cheese filling left over. Since the recipe didn't state what size packages of pudding, I used two of the small packages. If making one pie, I would suggest only using one large package of pudding. My whole family enjoyed this and I'm so glad I chose it for our adopted recipe swap!