Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Excellent pie for those steamy summer afternoons.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened (2 cups)
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared chocolate crumb crusts
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce or 1⁄2 cup dessert topping
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) cool whip chocolate whipped cream, thawed
- Spread ice cream evenly in bottom of crust. Freeze until ice cream is firm.
- Spread caramel sauce over ice cream; sprinkle with peanuts. Cover with whipped topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes or until pie can be cut easily. Store leftover pie in freezer.