Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick making dessert that big and small kids will enjoy.
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely crushed pretzel
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar, chopped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- In a small bowl, combine the peanuts, pretzels, and chopped candy bar.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons into each of 4 parfait glasses, and top each with 1/4 cup ice cream, 2 tablespoons peanut mixture, and another 1/4 cup ice cream.
- Combine chocolate syrup, and peanut butter, and drizzle over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanut mixture.
Congratulations on your Week 2 win in the 2012 Football Pool....I made these last night and needless to say....not a bite was left.
Quick, easy and DELICIOUS recipe!!!!