Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Oh this is the easiest pie ever. Kids just love this as well as the adults.
Make and share this Candy Bar Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (8 -9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Place one candy bar, marshmallows and milk ina heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat.
- Stirring constantly until chocolate in melted and mixture is smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust.
- Break candy bar into pieces and place on pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
this is the best chocolate mousse ever!!! i make it as mousse, so i omit the crust, i found this recipe on the holiday hershey recipes that they pass out at the grocery stores around the holidays, but i lost it...:( years ago, i also add chopped up skor or heath bar to it