Recipe by Parkers Mom
Oh this is the easiest pie ever. Kids just love this as well as the adults.
Top Review by skwurt25
this is the best chocolate mousse ever!!! i make it as mousse, so i omit the crust, i found this recipe on the holiday hershey recipes that they pass out at the grocery stores around the holidays, but i lost it...:( years ago, i also add chopped up skor or heath bar to it
- 2 (7 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars with almonds
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (8 -9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one candy bar, marshmallows and milk ina heavy saucepan.
- Cook over low heat.
- Stirring constantly until chocolate in melted and mixture is smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into crust.
- Break candy bar into pieces and place on pie.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.