Top Review by kellychris
These are extremely good. I used vanilla yogurt and it's just like I have ice cream in it! Now, my daughter, that isn't used to yogurt, really can tell the difference- but if you like yogurt,try this.
- 1 (14 ounce) cansweetened condensed milk
- 1 (18 ounce) container plain yogurt or 1 (18 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 -3 candy bars, broken
- 2 cups crushed ice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the milk and other ingredients.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish as you please.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
- For those on a health kick, you could omit the candy bars and chocolate syrup.
- Instead, use 2 cups fresh strawberries, bananas or peaches.