Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This sounds SO good but so bad for you :'( so i haven't gotten around to trying it yet! also I'll prob try different ice cream flavors, like cookie dough or vanilla. i might make it for a group of girls if we end up getting together for a Christmas party--we girls LOVE chocolate!
- 1 (22 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup ice cream topping, butterscotch caramel, fudge, marshmallow, warmed (why not try a mix?)
- 2 cups cut up candy bars (chocolate bars, toffee, peanut butter, whatever you want!)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg. Stir until combined.
- Spread dough evenly onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan with 1/2 inch sides.
- Bake in oven for 18-20 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut brownie into 12 wedges. Do NOT remove from pan. Place small scoops of chocolate ice cream on each wedge. Cover tightly and freeze until firm.
- To serve, pour warm ice cream topping over ice cream. Sprinkle with cut up candy bars. If desired, pour whipped cream, sprinkle nuts, and strawberries also! Serve immediately and hit the gym later! haha!
This was perfect for our pizza night. I didn't freeze the ice cream on top but just cut a slice, put the ice cream and toppings on top. My kids loved it. We are going to have some more tonight with different toppings.
Yummy! I made Chewy Chocolaty Brownies and then made my own chocolate ice cream to go on top. We topped with chocolate syrup and peppermint patties tonight, but have lots of other options for other nights. Thanks, MeliBug!!