Recipe by Rhodes Bake-N-Serv
This is an easy treat made in the microwave. Just perfect for those hot summer days. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2424
- 6 rhodes warm-n-serv soft dinner rolls, slightly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup chopped candy bar, divided (butterfinger candy bar, Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups work well)
- whipped topping, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the rolls into small cubes (1/3 inch) and place in large bowl.
- Combine whipping cream, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle one third of the mixture over roll cubes and toss.
- Repeat two more times until cubes are well coated.
- Place half of the roll mixture in a sprayed microwave safe loaf dish.
- Sprinkle a little more than half of the chopped candy bar over the rolls.
- Top with the remaining roll cubes and sprinkle on the remaining candy.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until candy bar is melted.
- Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.