1/1 Photo of Candy Bar Dessert
Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
This is an easy treat made in the microwave. Just perfect for those hot summer days. Source: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2424
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 rhodes warm-n-serv soft dinner rolls, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chopped candy bar, divided (butterfinger candy bar, Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups work well)
- whipped topping, if desired
- 1Cut the rolls into small cubes (1/3 inch) and place in large bowl.
- 2Combine whipping cream, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- 3Microwave on high one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- 4Drizzle one third of the mixture over roll cubes and toss.
- 5Repeat two more times until cubes are well coated.
- 6Place half of the roll mixture in a sprayed microwave safe loaf dish.
- 7Sprinkle a little more than half of the chopped candy bar over the rolls.
- 8Top with the remaining roll cubes and sprinkle on the remaining candy.
- 9Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until candy bar is melted.
- 10Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: