- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll crescents and separate into triangles.
- Brush with butter.
- Arrange candy pieces evenly over the triangles.
- Roll up from wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet. Curve the ends slightly.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy and smile LOL.