Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where I got this from, but for a quick chocolate fix--this is it.
Make and share this Candy Bar Croissant recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll crescents and separate into triangles.
- Brush with butter.
- Arrange candy pieces evenly over the triangles.
- Roll up from wide end. Place point side down on a greased baking sheet. Curve the ends slightly.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Enjoy and smile LOL.
Sooo simple! Although I didn't use candy pieces, instead I used Nutella. Yummy!
These were so delicious fresh out of the oven. The chocolate was nice and googy. I didn't use the almonds cause I knew no one would eat them but me, but next time I am going to add them. I didn't care too much for them after they cooled off, so my advice is to eat them while they are nice and warm from the oven.
Made these for dinner tonight and everyone loved them. So simple yet so good. I didn't change a thing. I am thinking of the possibilities though, I would luv to try it with heath bars, mmm This recipe is definately going to be made again. Highly Recommended. Perfect little desert. Made for the cookathon for karen. *hugs*