Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Oh so easy and tasty, without a lot of ingredients!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 Milky Way miniature candy bars (or Snickers)
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons milk (2 to 3)
- colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375°C.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each candy bar in half crosswise.
- Place one candy piece on shortest side of each triangle.
- Roll up, starting at the shortest side and roll to opposite side.
- Pinch edges of dough to seal; dip one side in melted butter.
- Place rolls point side down in ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan; cool slightly.
- In small bowl, mix all glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm rolls and garnish with sprinkles.
Great recipe. These made such a yummy treat. I cheated and didn't dip the rolls in melted butter, just sealed them with water. Also, I used chocolate chips instead of candy bar pieces and omitted the glaze completely. Next time I'll try them with the glaze, I know that will definitely satisfy my sweet tooth! Thanks Mercy
I absolutely loved this recipe, but it was a little confusing to me what shape they were supposed to end up in. They came out looking like puffy rolls. They tasted sooooo wonderful. I made two batches. In the first one I used snickers bars and added a drop of mint oil to the glaze. The other batch I used 100 Grand Bars. I will defenitely be trying many other variations of this recipe.