cookalot #2's Note:
Haven't made, but it is a Betty Crocker recipe. I am guessing on the work time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 13x9x2" baking pan with foil; extend foil over edges of pan.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a medium saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup over medium heat until combined.
- 4Remove from heat; stir in the 1/4 cup peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 5For crust, place oats in a very large bowl.
- 6Pour brown sugar mixture over oats; stir gently until combined. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- 7Bake for 10-12 minute or until the edges are brown.
- 8In the same medium saucepan, cook and stir chocolate and butterscotch pieces over low heat until melted.
- 9Stir in the 2/3 cup peanut butter until mixture is smooth.
- 10Slowly pour mixture over hot crust,spreading evenly;.
- 11Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 12Cool for several hours or until chocolate layer is firm.
- 13Chill if necessary.
- 14Lift out of pan with foil.
- 15Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1664 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 46.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g