Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cookie tastes like a candy bar I have eaten before, but I don't know which one. At any rate, it is good.
- Mix softened butter or margarine with brown sugar; cream well.
- Sift flour and work into creamed mixture with hands, forming a dough.
- Pat into bottom of a greased 9x12-inch cake pan and bake 10 minutes at 350°.
- Mix 2 eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, flour, 2 teaspoons flour, baking powder and salt, mixing well.
- Spread over cooled baked dough.
- Top with coconut and nuts.
- Bake at 350° 25 minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!