Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
Wow, what a treat! A sugar cookie pop filled with an ooey gooey chocolate surprise inside. Kids of all ages can't resist these ones.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 24 slices
- 24 mini Snickers candy bars
- 24 wooden popsicle sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Insert a stick in the middle of each candy.
- Flatten each cookie slice slightly.
- Wrap cookie dough around each candy bar, covering completely.
- Place 2" apart on parchment paper lined baking sheet sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet and decorate as desired.
- Note: Remove from baking sheet with spatula.
- Do not pick up from the stick for 1 hour.