Wow, what a treat! A sugar cookie pop filled with an ooey gooey chocolate surprise inside. Kids of all ages can't resist these ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 24 slices
- 24 mini Snickers candy bars
- 24 wooden popsicle sticks
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Insert a stick in the middle of each candy.
- 4Flatten each cookie slice slightly.
- 5Wrap cookie dough around each candy bar, covering completely.
- 6Place 2" apart on parchment paper lined baking sheet sheet.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown.
- 8Cool on baking sheet and decorate as desired.
- 9Note: Remove from baking sheet with spatula.
- 10Do not pick up from the stick for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Cookie Pops
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g