This recipe is from Dave Lieberman of the Food Network. It is really yummy and easy. Make sure the Snickers bars are cold or else as Dave says: "you'll get mush instead of chunks"! Note: 3/4 cup butter is 1 1/2 sticks or 12 tablespoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, plus a little more for greasing the pan
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 10 (15 g) mini fun-size Snickers candy bars, crumbled (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9 by 13-inch cake pan with butter.
- 3Beat the 1 1/2 sticks of butter and the sugar together in a large bowl until blended.
- 4Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, then stir in water and vanilla.
- 5Sprinkle the salt and baking powder over the mixture, then mix inches.
- 6Do the same with the cocoa.
- 7Finally, stir in the flour until just blended.
- 8Put the candy bars in a food processor or blender and pulse on low speed until all the bars have been reduced to a coarse crumble.
- 9Fold the crumble into the batter thoroughly.
- 10Scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- 11Bake for about 30 minutes, until the center is set, the edges look a bit crusty, and the top of the brownies start to crack a little.
- 12Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (882 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.7
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 23.5 g
- Protein 2.9 g