Prep 6 mins
Cook 40 mins
Source: Kraft Foods
Make and share this Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- Gently stir in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars.
- Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set; cool.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Cut into 24 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
This was very tasty and much simpler then making a cheesecake in a spring form pan. I think I could have probably baked mine about 5 minutes longer though. One thing that I found helpful was to freeze the Snickers bars for about 20 minutes before chopping...this hardens the caramel so that the candy bits don't stick together as you chop them. I will definitely be making this again; especially when I have to bring a dessert to potlucks or other events. Thanks Made for Aus/NZ Swap #20 (sorry I know I am probably driving you all crazy but I need to edit this and up the stars to 5) This dessert is definitely much better if you refrigerate it! It was still a bit warm when I had originally served it...but DH and I sneaked a bite after it had been refrigerated several hours and he has already placed his order for his birthday in Jan. Yummy!!!