Source: Kraft Foods
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 3Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 4Add eggs; mix just until blended.
- 5Gently stir in 1 cup of the chopped candy bars.
- 6Pour over crust.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars.
- 8Bake 40 minutes or until center is almost set; cool.
- 9Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- 10Cut into 24 squares to serve.
- 11Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.2 mg
- Sodium 159.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs