1/1 Photo of Candy Bar Cake
A delicious treat any time of year!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs (use amount called for by your cake mix box's directions)
- 6 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk (you can use a little more if cake will absorb it)
- 6 ounces caramel topping, plus a little extra to drizzle on top
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 Twix candy bar
- 1 Heath candy bars or 1 Skor candy bar
- 1Bake cake in glass 9x13 pan according to directions on the box.
- 2Allow to cool for five minutes, then poke holes randomly in cake with bamboo skewer or chopstick or something similar.
- 3Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake, allowing cake to absorb.
- 4Pour caramel topping over cake, allowing cake to absorb.
- 5Allow cake to cool completely.
- 6Frost with Cool Whip.
- 7Chop candy bars, and sprinkle on top.
- 8Drizzle decoratively with left over caramel topping.
- 9Keep refrigerated until serving time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Candy Bar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Sodium 440.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk