Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A delicious treat any time of year!
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs (use amount called for by your cake mix box's directions)
- 6 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk (you can use a little more if cake will absorb it)
- 6 ounces caramel topping, plus a little extra to drizzle on top
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 Twix candy bar
- 1 Heath candy bars or 1 Skor candy bar
- Bake cake in glass 9x13 pan according to directions on the box.
- Allow to cool for five minutes, then poke holes randomly in cake with bamboo skewer or chopstick or something similar.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over cake, allowing cake to absorb.
- Pour caramel topping over cake, allowing cake to absorb.
- Allow cake to cool completely.
- Frost with Cool Whip.
- Chop candy bars, and sprinkle on top.
- Drizzle decoratively with left over caramel topping.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.
A very delicious cake, so moist, so flavorful. Kids couldn't wait till it was ready to eat. Big hit in our house. Thanks for posting.
YUMMY YUMMY, thanks for this wonderful treat, we loved it. This is a winner in my book.