Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rich, rich, rich!!
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package cocoa powder
- 1 package brown sugar
- 1 cup honey
- 1 package melted caramel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups softened butter or 2 cups margarine
- 3 cups finely chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- To frost,"center" layer of cake, in a large bowl, mix nuts, brown sugar, caramel, and honey; set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix flour, sugar, eggs, sour cream, pudding, extract, and butter.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- In two 8" or 9" greased and slightly floured pans, pour in batter.
- Bake for at least 45 minutes; when done, cool at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- When cooled, frost top of bottom layer with caramel mixture.
- Frost cake with Chocolate Frosting.
Awful!!! Not only was this difficult to make, it tasted horrible.