Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this recipe yet. But, it sure sounds good. I love biscotti cookies of all kinds.
Make and share this Candy Bar Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with shortening. Combine first 5 ingredients and set aside. Using electric mixer, cream sugar and butter until smooth and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Mix in reserved dry ingredients. Stir in mini chips and toffee bits.
- Spoon dough into 2 log-shaped pieces on prepared baking sheet.
- Using oiled hands, shape into strips that are 11 1/2 inches long and 3 inches wide. Space them on baking sheet 3 inches apart. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes. Turn oven down to 325°F Remove parchment paper and place strips on cutting surface. Using serrated knife, cut ends of each strip on a diagonal to create an even edge.
- Then continue to cut each strip diagonally into 1/2 -inch slices. Place slices back onto baking sheet cut sides up. Bake at 325°F for 15 more minutes, until crisp. Remove from oven and cool completely. Store in airtight container.
- Makes 32 biscotti.
My husband and I tried this last night. After following the recipe precisely, the "logs" spread into a huge, flat, puddle of goo after 10 minutes in the oven. Huge mess and huge disappointment. It sounded really good. :(